Copyright Symbol 4 Your Images

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Copyright Symbol 4 Your Images

For anyone wishing to know how to easily create & insert the 'officially-correct' Copyright Symbol ('Circle-C'), you might find the following link quite useful:

Proper sequence: copyright symbol - estab. year date of copyright (f/photos-year date photo taken) - name of copyright holder (photographer, author, owner, etc.). This will help you get your photo credit watermarks looking as professional as they should.

DBD

(BTW- 'A symbol's a symbol', & needs to be correctly represented, as in any trademark or logo. Thus, 'C.' usually translates to mean an abbreviated version of the term- 'circa', as in ref. to date: 'c.1950'/'circa-1950', for example. (c) - a 'c'-in-parenthesis is not correct f/use as a copyright symbol either. Neal, I know you asked f/this info, so here it is & hope it helps you & anyone else interested in this subject. If anyone's interested, I can provide examples of proper photo credit lines as they might apply for various situations. DBD)
    Last edited by BuckyD; 01-16-2010, 07:46 PM.

Re: Copyright Symbol 4 Your Images

Thanks Bucky

"dont believe ANYTHING you hear and about HALF of what you see"...................J. Mott 1994

Comment

Anthony- You're very welcome! (BTW- GREAT pic! What's the year taken?)

DBD

Comment

Very nice shot Anthony! What is that plane...not a T6

Comment

Originally posted by BuckyD View Post
          Anthony- You're very welcome! (BTW- GREAT pic! What's the year taken?)

DBD
          Boy oh boy, how could i forget that.....ducking....Cable Air Fair, BT-13 9-10 January 2010, season opener for us West Coasters
          "dont believe ANYTHING you hear and about HALF of what you see"...................J. Mott 1994

Comment

Dang Anthony, that photo is sharp. I went ahead and stole it and resold it in Siberia 'cause your copyright notice is wrong
            No pixels were harmed, honest.

http://www.ignomini.com
            http://www.pbase.com/ignomini

Comment

Now- There Ya Go! -THAT's just whut we're talkin' 'bout here, man!

DBD

Comment

Working...
              X