Stead Info needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stead Info needed

Just wondering if any one knows how to get in contact with the individual who has a helicopter in a hangar that was used in M*A*S*H.

Thanks

Re: Stead Info needed

I do not know how to get in touch with him other than i see him out there each time i run out to Stead.....So i would say run out there this weekend and chances are you will run into him. I am probably going to spy on Bear this weekend and if i see John i will let him know your looking to get in touch with him.

Comment

Does that = a Bear Cave report coming soon?

Originally posted by Dave65882 View Post
      I do not know how to get in touch with him other than i see him out there each time i run out to Stead.....So i would say run out there this weekend and chances are you will run into him. I am probably going to spy on Bear this weekend and if i see John i will let him know your looking to get in touch with him.
      Cheers

Comment

Did not end up making it out there, all in due time though

Comment

I believe there is a "M.A.S.H." trimed helicopter at the castle air museum in Atwater, CA.
          They don't often have it out for general display due to weather exposure.
          But if you ask around, you can probably get a tour of the inside storage. A lot of neat stuff back there.
          I saw the helicopter. It looks great. They usually haul it through local parades behind a restored army jeep.

TJ

Comment

Working...
          X