Happy Birthday Bruce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Bruce

Happy Birthday Bruce & many more. What are you flying at Reno this year?
    Lockheed Bob

Re: Happy Birthday Bruce

Happy B Day Mr Lockwood
    Attached Files
    Mark K....

Comment

And many more.
      Attached Files
      "Man was meant to fly -- the earth is for worms!"
      Martin Caidin

Comment

Many more!
        And Mark, that is probably the best Dago shot you ever took! It's been my wallpaper off and on since I got it from Pylon 1 many moons ago.
        Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
        airplanenutleo@gmail.com
        thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment

Thanks for the birthday wishes from you all.

Bob, I'm just a spectator when I go to Reno these days. I've done everything I ever dreamed of at Reno and more.

Mark, love the Dago photo. You gave me a 24x36 that is mounted in my office. Thanks once again.

Happy New Year,
          Bruce

Comment

Originally posted by Leo View Post
            And Mark, that is probably the best Dago shot you ever took! It's been my wallpaper off and on since I got it from Pylon 1 many moons ago.
            I've always been partial to it too Leo. It was taken on Tues morning after the normal dawn patrol run (Reno 99). I didn't have an image stabilized lens back then - so it was taken using a tripod and (video) fluid head. I remember that morning was cold, cold... so the fluid in the head was very thick which made panning difficult. But it did steady the pan enough to shoot at 1/30th of a sec and keep the object in focus. But regardless - it is one of my all time fav's too.

Originally posted by bruce lockwood View Post
            Mark, love the Dago photo. You gave me a 24x36 that is mounted in my office. Thanks once again.
            You may not have realized it Bruce, but for a photographer - that was the ultimate compliment.
            Thank YOU sir
            Mark K....

Comment

There have been a lot of GREAT dawn patrol pics, especially in the last couple of years. That one just makes me feel the morning, hear the merlin and smell the smells! Thanks!
              Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
              airplanenutleo@gmail.com
              thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment

Working...
              X