Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• History channel: dogfights of the future

Hey everyone

I don't post much I just enjoy all the info and pics that come from the site but last night i was watching "dogfights of the future" on history channel (or one of the history channels) and the were talking about a f-117 that was shot done over serbia in 99. They showed a picture of the wreckage and showed another picture of a guy in a miltary uniform standing next to the canpoy and the pilots name was Ken Dwelle. Is the same Ken Dwelle that races the t-6 and whos family owns Critical Mass (which happens to be my all time fav race plane) just curious.
    Thanks for all the great info and pics!! Keep up the good work and keep the info coming, I just can't get enough!!!!!

Re: History channel: dogfights of the future

Its not the same person. Was discussed here awhile back.

Comment

It was his plane but Ken wasn't in it.
      Red
      chanting...400+

Comment

Another stealth pilot piloting a stealth airplane. We had a lot of those at Lockheed.
        Lockheed Bob

Comment

cool thanks for the info, i did a little more looking and found most of the info, there is a youtube video that was an interview with the pilot who was flying the plane. Very interesting info about the whole thing just goes to show you know matter how good you think you are, someone is always better!!

Comment

Originally posted by ls1berlinetta View Post
            cool thanks for the info, i did a little more looking and found most of the info, there is a youtube video that was an interview with the pilot who was flying the plane. Very interesting info about the whole thing just goes to show you know matter how good you think you are, someone is always better!!
            Better? My understanding is that it was a lucky shot that downed the F-117.

Comment

Working...
            X