My Chevy 4x4 Pickup For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Chevy 4x4 Pickup For Sale

Looks like I'm going to sell my beloved '89 "Creampuff" Chev Silverado Four Wheel Drive pickup...

105k well maintaned miles, canopy shell, factory alloys, 350 cu in engine. All records. Always garaged, with the exception of 15 months when I lived in Klamath Falls.

NO door dings, running boards, Burgandy (Maroon) over silver paint in great shape. New windshield a few years ago (no pits)

All service records since new... I'm second owner, a family member sold the truck to me at 54k miles. Most of the miles since then have been highway miles (to and from Reno and California mostly)

Retail bluebook for the truck (bought off lot) woluld be something over $6000. Private party to private party bluebook is $5300.

My price is $5000. and this is firm!

I'd continue driving it till either it or I died but the same family member is now selling the truck he replaced this one with in '97 when I bought it, so I can not pass up the opportunity to get the next in the line of "family owned creampuffs"...

Email me if interested, the truck is in the Portland Oregon area.

I will list it for sale locally but since she's such a good ol' girl.. I thought I'd offer her her to friends first..

This truck drives like a new vehicle, will slam down the freeway hour after hour at 70mph+ and deliver 17 mpg with the 3.73 highway gears.. 4x4 works perfectly...

*snif* Hate to see the old girl go to be honest.. looking for a GOOD home..

Apply here..

Wayne
    PS.. picture coming.. (as soon as it stops RAINING!)
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Yeah, but will you take the AAFO sticker off of it? LOL...

Scotty G
    Scotty G

Comment

No, but I wont charge extra for it!

Wayne
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Theres Stickers?

I guess I better look around a bit.
        Hum AAFO sticker would look good on my mustang.
        ECVSteve
        E Clampus Vitus SST #1827, #1850
        Reno Fan since around "82"

Comment

Working...
        X