Fort Hood Incident

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fort Hood Incident

Our prayers are out to all the friends & families of those that were involved with todays shootings at Fort Hood,Texas.
    Lockheed Bob

Re: Fort Hood Incident

My daughter is an Army Doc at the same hospital, fortunately (for her) the dirt bag decided to shoot up a remote facility versus the hospital where he worked. Glad they caught him alive so we can hopefully see some military justice, my thoughts and prayers to those that were lost or injured.
    F1 Race 98 & 99

Comment

I have an Army aviator in my family. Any comments I would care to share would surely have me ousted from the forum for life.
      They ain't pretty. I wouldn't apologize for them either.
      He's scheduled to return to Ft. Hood, Texas very soon.
      I like to think of Texan Ron White, the Blue Collar Comedy Tour redneck that said " If you come to Texas and kill someone, we will kill you back."
      We have an express lane for people like Hasan...
      GO ARMY

Comment

lets not rush to judgement

Originally posted by jhall@jetav.com View Post
        My daughter is an Army Doc at the same hospital, fortunately (for her) the dirt bag decided to shoot up a remote facility versus the hospital where he worked. Glad they caught him alive so we can hopefully see some military justice, my thoughts and prayers to those that were lost or injured.
        afterall presdent osamma says he may have had "extenuating circumstances...blah blah blah" never mind that he was corresponding with an Al KAY DUH cleric etc. etc. etc. now personally i would gladly take him out in the desert and shoot him in the head...for FREE!

Comment

Re: lets not rush to judgement

Originally posted by JET1 View Post
          afterall presdent osamma says he may have had "extenuating circumstances...blah blah blah" never mind that he was corresponding with an Al KAY DUH cleric etc. etc. etc. now personally i would gladly take him out in the desert and shoot him in the head...for FREE!
          Why waste the bullet? Just cover him in bacon fat and toss him into a cage full of hyenas.

Comment

Haven't you heard? The guy had Pre Traumatic Stress Disorder! He was just too sensitive and compassionate to bear with the tragic figures of combat veterans.

Hasan should be put to death and CoS Gen Casey should be horsewhipped for the stupid things he's said.

$
            "Man was meant to fly -- the earth is for worms!"
            Martin Caidin

Comment

Working...
            X