Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i am starting my buiness so what kind of racers do you whant to see??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i am starting my buiness so what kind of racers do you whant to see??

as you know i am starting my business soon and have gotten permission from a lot of the racers from today so what racers would you like to see and if you could narrow it down to a year that would be good because a lot of racers change every year so ideas lets hear them

Re: i am starting my buiness so what kind of racers do you whant to see??

And what business would that be?
    Bill Garnett
    InterstellarDust
    Air Race Fanatic since 1965

Comment

so my business idea is to make resin conversions and decals for unlimited racers and i all ready have permission from all of the teams and i will be talking to team rare bear on Monday all of these racers will be in 1/48 scale the conversions i will make will be as simple as cut glue part on and paint and i will be making the decals too

Comment

All the Galloping Ghost and Cloud Dancer variations would be nice.

Comment

this is great.....rb-51....#6 somthin else(john crocker).or #86 ciuchetton thats a old one give me a web site i have lots more....or im me from this site

Comment

September Fury would be great!

Comment

the Rb-51 i have gotten permission to do

Comment

Originally posted by Bill@Interstell View Post
                And what business would that be?
                It sure isn't copywriting ...

$
                "Man was meant to fly -- the earth is for worms!"
                Martin Caidin

Comment

so hear are the racers i will be trying for now and this list will grow as i get ideas

1 rare bear through out history up to now
                  2 September pops in that green primer color to its last years
                  3 f7f tiger cat big boss man
                  4 strga from 1982 to now
                  5 dago red from 1983 to now
                  6 voodoo
                  7 critical mass
                  8 tsunami
                  9 RB-51 red Barron
                  10 Darryl grennamyer bear cat
                  i think thats enough for now any ideas now i will get permission first before i make any thing

Comment

so for my first aircraft i will try and do rare bear from this year

Comment

I'd love to have decals of both of our P-40's.................if you are interested than you have my permission.

JC

Comment

thank you so much and is this for paroit hea and sneak attack what kind of p-40's are they?? and do you have any good pictures showing off the racers??

Comment

Yup...The P-40N Warhawk "Parrot Head" and the P-40E Kittyhawk "Sneak Attack".

I'm sure we could get you some good photo's. Maybe t-dub, Neal or Bucky could help with that?

JC
                          Last edited by JCP; 10-26-2009, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Miss Foxy Lady in all black with the pointy spinner is my favorite...
                            Lefty's P-38 would be cool.
                            Last edited by Leo; 10-26-2009, 12:47 PM.
                            Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
                            airplanenutleo@gmail.com
                            thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment

this is awsome any body have any ideas???

Comment

Working...
                              X