Get Well Message For Dwight Thorne "THE DOCTOR"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get Well Message For Dwight Thorne "THE DOCTOR"

As most of you reading this will know, Dwight "THE DOCTOR" Thorne has suffered a stroke. Dwight is currently in rehab and we'd like all of you to have the opportunity to send him a hearty GET WELL DOCTOR message....

We think it will go a long way in helping the process if Dwight sees the messages that you can both post here, and send to the address below if you like..

GET WELL DOCTOR:
    C/O Mystery Aire
    6583 Pacheco Pass Hwy;
    Gilroy, CA 95020

Dwight's wife, Rose, is in the process of trying to get a laptop in Dwight's hands in the rehab center, but absent that, any messages that you care to put in this thread can be printed by Rose and delivered to Dwight at the center..

I know all of you will want to wish THE DOCTOR a very speedy and COMPLETE recovery!

DOC, you are in our prayers this day and for the last weeks... GET WELL DOCTOR OF SPEED DWIGHT THORNE!

Wayne
    Attached Files
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

DOCTOR:

Glad to hear you are getting better. Even in the fronzen Northeast, I can hear reverberations of a couple of mouse merlins asking for THE DOCTOR's attention. Their message is clear, RENO 2003!! God speed and best of luck in your recovery!

Keith Doyne

Comment

Better late than never, I hope.

Get well soon Dwight!!

Comment

Working...
      X