Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember when the sun shines in September??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember when the sun shines in September??

Ok, I'm goofing around.. Sometimes someone asks me for a particular image and I find others, or remember that I actually have quite a volume of shots from last year (and year's previous) that I've never published because, well.... we just get busy publishing other people's work a lot and well.. untill lately... I've been pretty modest about my photos.. (now that I've been in a few magazines.. my head does not fit through the door, so watch out!! )

Who says digital photography don't cut it!!!!!!!!

Shot with Nikon D1 that I paid more for than my current pick-up is now worth

Enjoy.. We.. (is that a mouse in my pocket??) will try to get some more from the "other" classes up as quick as possible!

As Kraz says... "Coming Sometime"

Attached Files
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Anudder One

Somebody Stop Me.. I'm supposed to be workin!
    Attached Files
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

NOOOoooo! dont stop wayne. We love to see this stuff. Knowing you have been realy buissy....... . We have not complaind about the lack of..........er..........the few pics you have posted from this years Air Races. Dont get me wrong. we love to see pics from every one. and there have been some great pics. But it seems that we have seen very little of yours of late. Keep up the good work, free up some more time so you can play around a little more for us.......

Kudos my friend

Wolfees.

Comment

Working...
      X