Valley of Speed Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valley of Speed Video

Okay...this is a LARGE .MOV file to download (101mb) so be patient...It is unedited video of 4 laps during 2009 Saturdays Gold Heat taken from the fence line in the Valley of Speed...It has some very good audio to crank up loud when viewing...The last two passes by VooDoo were even closer than they look in the video...I had never gone out there before and it is quite an experience...I purchased tickets for the entire week so I support the races and will always pay my admission price to support the sport...But again...Its certainly a view to remember...

Re: Valley of Speed Video

Hi John, very nice! Will you bring a copy out to the hangar?
    Will

Comment

Is it on YouTube?
      Rutan Long EZ, N-LONG
      World Speed Record Holder

Comment

How did you get out there? I thought they banned people from going out there a few years ago, unless you were a homeowner? Did that change?

Comment

I will place it on youtube as well...Its just the quality is much higher like the prior posted link...The first few sections were closed to homeowners and guests only...but on the end you could drive in and park...

Comment

Clicked on the link, but just got a message that the link is not working.

Comment

Had to pull the file as the monthly bandwith use was getting huge...I will post it on youtube shortly and add that link on the forum....

Comment

Where is the vid?
                WW
                Last edited by Whiteside; 10-06-2009, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Lookk forward to seeing that vid Johnny.

Comment

Working...
                  X