Riff Raff on Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riff Raff on Friday

In Friday's heat Race Riff Raff Cut a Pylon however after penalty still was the winner, Putting John Penny and RB in second. Yet on saturday it was "The Bear" that bumped up to gold. Why? Was it do to pilot change in Riff Raff I don not believe Mr. Hoot Gibson flew that day. By the way Riff RAFF LOOKS and Sounds Great!

Re: Riff Raff on Friday

Our Box made the Reno Gazette!
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by eldon2101 View Post
      In Friday's heat Race Riff Raff Cut a Pylon however after penalty still was the winner, Putting John Penny and RB in second. Yet on saturday it was "The Bear" that bumped up to gold. Why? Was it do to pilot change in Riff Raff I don not believe Mr. Hoot Gibson flew that day. By the way Riff RAFF LOOKS and Sounds Great!
      The pylon cuts were on Thursday in the first silver heat. The cuts resulted in a DQ which bumped the Bear into the Gold heat on Fri. Hoot started flying Riff on Fri. in the silver, then eventually bumped into the gold.

Comment

Thank you, They announced him as the winner at the time and I never heard what happened, Yes it was Thursday, after 5 days of racing they all sort of blur toghter in a good way.

Comment

Mike Kenum was flying on Thursday and the pylon he cut was in the starting chute. The initial results were updated about an hour after the final results when it was discovered that the cut was such that he did't go through the chute. If you don't go through the chute it's a disqualification rather then a time penalty but Hoot did a great job making up for it and pushed Riff Raff to one of its fastest speeds on Saturday.

Comment

Working...
          X