Strega DVD and other misc. thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strega DVD and other misc. thoughts

Hello folks, did anyone else pick up a copy of Team Strega's Reno Air Races 2008?
    We just got a chance to watch it. Not only is it about and shot around Strega, Tiger, Steve . . . But a great video of '08's unlimited race also.
    Also has some wonderful pictures with great music choreographed on the end. We found it to be quite a treasure to have picked up this year.

Great Races this year. Have seen more exciting, but still great races. Was good to see everyone down safely.

And even the Music to the Blue Angels good if still a bit on the loud side

Our hats off to Tiger for being brave enough to let Steve show his stuff! His faith was well placed. No matter how nervous some of us might have been hehe. He sure showed the metal that he is made from
    What part of 'Air Race FAN-atic' do you not understand?
    Like the chips - You can't attend just one!

Re: Strega DVD and other misc. thoughts

Can you buy it on line??

Comment

Sorry no idea where to get it now. We bought in the pits from the Strega Team. Might try contacting them. Not sure I'd try email this year . . . Tiger never was big on that. Best of luck to you. If I can find out anything I promise to post.
      What part of 'Air Race FAN-atic' do you not understand?
      Like the chips - You can't attend just one!

Comment

Originally posted by bajadreamers View Post
        Sorry no idea where to get it now. We bought in the pits from the Strega Team. Might try contacting them. Not sure I'd try email this year . . . Tiger never was big on that. Best of luck to you. If I can find out anything I promise to post.
        If you can get a hold of one let me know. I love Strega and would love a DVD of it.

Mark
        Mark G. Ehlers

Comment

Working...
        X