Fat Albert photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fat Albert photos

Just some photos of Fat Albert on the Sunday JATO launch and a couple of flybys.
    TomL
    Attached Files

Re: Fat Albert photos

Nice shots! It took FA longer to accelerate to 140 KIAS than I expected. He was way down the runway when they lit the bottles.
    _________
    -Matt
    Red Bull has no earthly idea what "air racing" is.

Comment

Originally posted by MRussell View Post
      Nice shots! It took FA longer to accelerate to 140 KIAS than I expected. He was way down the runway when they lit the bottles.
      It worked out great for us down on pit row; I'll post a clip when I finally get all of the video up loaded.
      Jason
      Jason Schillereff

Comment

FAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaT ALBERT !!!

Comment

Here's something to hold us over until you get the clips uploaded, a rare NIGHTTIME launch of F.A....I've never seen THAT before.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

and one during the day:

TO ALL : THIS IS JATO !!!Check this document http://photos.imageevent.com/okbueno/mopic/JATO_s.m4v.mp4It is JATO because it is a "Jet of hot expanding gase...

EXTRA: I saw one comment that stated no more jato launches after 2009. Anyone know anything about that, or should I just consider it hear-say? I know military display budget cuts are fierce, but jeez...
          Last edited by AirDOGGe; 09-22-2009, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AirDOGGe View Post
            Here's something to hold us over until you get the clips uploaded, a rare NIGHTTIME launch of F.A....I've never seen THAT before.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

and one during the day:

TO ALL : THIS IS JATO !!!Check this document http://photos.imageevent.com/okbueno/mopic/JATO_s.m4v.mp4It is JATO because it is a "Jet of hot expanding gase...

EXTRA: I saw one comment that stated no more jato launches after 2009. Anyone know anything about that, or should I just consider it hear-say? I know military display budget cuts are fierce, but jeez...
            "They do 127 demos a year and only do the Fat Albert JATO takeoff now in 34..too expensive and low supply of the Viet Nam era rocket bottles."

This is what I have been told about Fat Albert doing the JATO demos. If this is correct, Reno was lucky to even see it again this year.

Comment

After the racing Sunday, I asked a gathering of Blue's about the situation with the little rockets. "Two more shots, and that will be it." was the response. So if that holds true, we were very lucky indeed to be treated to the sight and sound.

LP

Comment

Here's one of the handfull I caught.
                Attached Files
                Stevo

Blue Thunder Air Racing
                My Photos
                My Ride

Comment

I've heard it will be Wings Over Houston and Pensacola, then they're done.

Ryan

Comment

Working...
                  X