Galloping Ghost?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Galloping Ghost?

Will they be leaving her at Minden or Reno till next year, or taking her back home? Hope they make it next year.
    Brian

Re: Galloping Ghost?

Good question, I hope they keep her here in Minden... That would be really cool!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

what's in Minden? Mike Brown's race shop or Baron Hilton's ranch or none of the above?

Comment

Baron's ranch is south of Yerington.

There are some really cool planes in Minden. There is a Mallard I have had the chance to fly in that is one of 30 left flying. I know there is a Mustang down there as well. All silver with a red star.

Comment

Originally posted by Hans Oberev View Post
          what's in Minden? Mike Brown's race shop or Baron Hilton's ranch or none of the above?
          I will get back to you, Mike Brown's camp was in Ione, Ca. Hilton's ranch is in Yerington. We have some beautiful aircraft here in Minden. Sal Rubino has his shop here.

They have helped Merlin's Magic after its O2 bottle accident a couple of years ago, and now GG!!!!! Woot Woot!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

It was there didn't you see it
            Attached Files

Comment

Overheard someone saying they would leave her in Reno or Minden....

Comment

Originally posted by Dave65882 View Post
                Overheard someone saying they would leave her in Reno or Minden....
                Since Jimmy has had past dealings with Aviation Classics, I'd be very surprised if Alby and company didn't wind up with it.

From what I understand, they might well have had it this year but did not have room... (not straight poop)
                Wayne Sagar
                "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
                X