Whiteside and VooDoo on the Pole!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whiteside and VooDoo on the Pole!

First time in the Gold and Will ends up on the Pole. VooDoo never looked so good. Congrats to the team and here's wishing them a victory today.

Wayne

Re: Whiteside and VooDoo on the Pole!

Very good news!!
    go Whiteside and be the winner!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wayja View Post
      First time in the Gold and Will ends up on the Pole. VooDoo never looked so good. Congrats to the team and here's wishing them a victory today.

Wayne
      I have to say a smile crossed my face when I checked yesterday's results.

Of course its not like I would root against *any* of these teams- its not like air racing has a Kyle Busch :-p . Its too bad only one can win every year.

By the way, what engine builder did Bob Button use for Voodoo this year? I missed any discussion there might have been about that. Or maybe there wasn't any... just curious.
      Last edited by 440_Magnum; 09-20-2009, 10:58 AM.

Comment

GO VOODOO! LET THIS BE THE YEAR!
        _________
        -Matt
        Red Bull has no earthly idea what "air racing" is.

Comment

Originally posted by 440_Magnum View Post
          I have to say a smile crossed my face when I checked yesterday's results.

Of course its not like I would root against *any* of these teams- its not like air racing has a Kyle Busch :-p . Its too bad only one can win every year.

By the way, what engine builder did Bob Button use for Voodoo this year? I missed any discussion there might have been about that. Or maybe there wasn't any... just curious.
          On the cowling...
          Attached Files

Comment

Oh man gotta love the Voodoo... top result for will, bob and the crew... and im gunna miss the gold race this year cos im at work arggghhhh!!! This goes out to all the racers in every class... Fly Low, Fly Fast, Fly safe!
            race fan, photographer with more cameras than a camera store

Comment

Why would Voodoo get the pole; did Strega pull out? The fastest qualifier always has the pole doesn't it?

Comment

Strega cut a pylon yesterday giving the win to VooDoo. According to the announcers, this will put VooDoo on the pole for the Unlimited Gold race today.

Comment

I've never seen the top qualifier bumped out of the pole position because of a loss in a heat race, assuming both planes are in the gold on Sunday. Has this ever happened before or was the announcer incorrect?

Comment

Originally posted by cheapskater View Post
                    I've never seen the top qualifier bumped out of the pole position because of a loss in a heat race, assuming both planes are in the gold on Sunday. Has this ever happened before or was the announcer incorrect?
                    Unless I'm remembering wrong, Sunday's start positions are determined by the finishing positions on Saturday's heats...

Qualifiying position determines starts in heats only...
                    Wayne Sagar
                    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
                    X