Dancing Queen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dancing Queen

Well it's the bottom of the ninth and the score is really really close.
    We have been busting out knees this week making DQ faster every day. I say knees because these dam things are so little and old knees don't like the up and down all week. DQ has finished second in all the silver heats but lead the last one on Friday for 5 laps. We are the fastest slab wing here this year.
    the new engine cowl and now modified intake will show tomorrow.
    Our last heat was 217 MPH. The fastest this plane has ever gone. I have been busy filming so have not gotten any times from my watch. I'll do that for sure tomorrow. I'm including a pic of the plane with the new cowl. We had a huge prop on for the Quals and the first heat then we went to a smaller prop and that has made a huge difference. Larry couldn't make the races but has been in nearly constant contact all week via cell phone.
    We are either first or second in the air Sunday and will not be on the internet broadcast unless we are second and then it will be close. It depends on if they send us up first or the bi-planes. hopefully it will be the Bp's and the races are behind. Then maybe we can make it.
    There are three planes we are worried about that could be an issue. I won't mention them because that would be too sportsman like and we don't have the funds to be sportsman like. We are here to beat all of them. It's been a fun week and a really long one to boot.
    Attached Files
    Roger O'Day

Re: Dancing Queen

Thanks for sharing the update. Sometimes the big iron fans don't appreciate the efforts made by guys like you in the other classes. I'll root for you tommorrow. Early AM F1 races are cool.

Comment

Working...
    X