BearFan1 videos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BearFan1 videos?

Some years ago, BearFan1 posted some AWESOME video clips he took out at the fenceline area, mainly featuring Dago Red and Rare Bear doing what they do best up close. Dago was especially impressive (AND LOUD) as it passed not 50-100 feet from the fence on several laps.

Well, I lost those vids and much more last year during a brain-fart while re-installing Windows (this silly DOGGe somehow started installing XP over my D: slave drive instead of the master C: drive...DOH!). File recovery programs got a small portion of these files back, but not the prized clips.

Does anyone know if those clips are still available somewhere? I think BF1's video site doesn't exist anymore.

Re: BearFan1 videos?

AirDOGGe, this could be one of the clips your referring to, one of my favorites for sure !! I got a "No Security Token" message when I tried to upload the clip to aafo, so I uploaded it here. Left click and wait a minute or 2, or in your case, right click and select "save target as" and well, you know the rest.

Oh yea, thanks for the compliments !!!

bf1
    One more blade and a little less roar, Team Rare Bear ROCKED in 2004 !

Comment

(Almost faints...) BEARFAN1, glad to see you're still haunting the place!

YES! That's the one I speak of... MANY MANY thanks my friend. I'm complete once again...(feels soooo good).

JEEZ, the chills I feel every time Dago goes by the cam in that footage is almost incapacitating. Voodoo gives us some great close-up thrills at the end too. My compliments once again.

Now folk who have never been to the 'line nor seen your clips before can see what I miss SO MUCH, ever since that viewing area was closed to the public some years back (private land issues). Nowhere else could a race fan get so close to the action without special access to the infield.

Perhaps Wayne can slip you a few "tokens" to make it a permanent part of this site. It's DEFINITELY worthy of such an honor.

Race fans, check out BF1's video, turn up the volume, and prepare to pee in your pampers...This is MOST IMPRESSIVE footage, and gives new meaning to the name "Valley of SPEED"!

Last edited by AirDOGGe; 09-19-2009, 06:55 PM.

Comment

WOW!!! That video is awesome!! Thank you Bearfan1!!!! Yes, I do have to change my depends!!

Race 29
        Full throttle till you see God, then turn left!

Comment

I saved a copy of that video when it first circulated. I maintain copies in multiple places! When someone asks me what is so great about the air races, they get forcd to watch it. That video does the best job of capturing Reno of any of have seen.

Thanks Bearfan1.
          Last edited by glider90; 09-20-2009, 05:49 AM.

Comment

yeah i have missed those vids....
            www.renosection3.com

Comment

Working...
            X