Warlock party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warlock party

This was my first year attending the Warlock party, but it won't be my last! Everyone associated with the Warlock team was first class! Al Goss has always been my favorite T-6 racer, I think I've made that quite clear in the past. A beautiful racer, and he's always been fast! I'm hoping he gets way out front on Sunday and never gets passed!! Here's a few photos of the Warlock party, Mrs. Race29 and I had such a blast!

Race 29
    Attached Files
    Full throttle till you see God, then turn left!

Re: Warlock party

Where are the pics from later... when the portable dancing pole came out?
    Stevo

Blue Thunder Air Racing
    My Photos
    My Ride

Comment

I know it was a party and all but, I don't think I saw one smile in those pics. Just sayin'.
      Last edited by Fence Sence; 09-18-2009, 08:03 AM.
      You'll get your chance, smart guy!

Comment

Stevo, Man, do you really want to re-live that? Really, as the party went on, I didn't take any more pictures because some people might not want what they did to be published on the net. But then again.....there IS blackmail! LOL! Seriously, we had a great time, as did everyone else judging by the hooping and hollerin!

FS, check picture #5, there's someone smiling. Can you find her? I really didn't notice that until you said something. I'm sure it was just one of those freak things. Those were taken early in the evening before it got too crazy.

Race 29
        Full throttle till you see God, then turn left!

Comment

Originally posted by Race 29 View Post
          Stevo, Man, do you really want to re-live that? Really, as the party went on, I didn't take any more pictures because some people might not want what they did to be published on the net. But then again.....there IS blackmail! LOL! Seriously, we had a great time, as did everyone else judging by the hooping and hollerin!
          Race 29

Yeah, you're right. I'd rather not.
          Stevo

Blue Thunder Air Racing
          My Photos
          My Ride

Comment

Working...
          X