Bearcat, Phantom & Riff Raff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bearcat, Phantom & Riff Raff

I was listening to the live audio feed today and it sounded like Pardue pulled out with a mayday. Any news on the Bearcat?

Also noticed that Aberle/Phantom are shown as a DNF with 0 laps flown. Any news here would be appreciated as well.

Glad to see Rare Bear moving up in the pack during the race. Glad to see they won the heat. It's unfortunate Riff Raff got DQ'd. I thought there was only a time penalty for cutting pylons or was there something else going on?
    Sky Critter

Re: Bearcat, Phantom & Riff Raff

The bearcat flew at the end of the day. He was up for a while, and it sounded pretty good. Hopefully everything is sorted out.

Comment

pardue did mayday....

Originally posted by Sky Critter View Post
      I was listening to the live audio feed today and it sounded like Pardue pulled out with a mayday. Any news on the Bearcat?

Also noticed that Aberle/Phantom are shown as a DNF with 0 laps flown. Any news here would be appreciated as well.

Glad to see Rare Bear moving up in the pack during the race. Glad to see they won the heat. It's unfortunate Riff Raff got DQ'd. I thought there was only a time penalty for cutting pylons or was there something else going on?
      Howared took it back up for a test flight about 6:30....about the same time that Steve O was standing at the east end watching Strega spill its guts all over the ramp...massive oil leak prognosis unknown at this time.

Comment

Working...
      X