RR III Health?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR III Health?

Any news on the health of Ridge Runner III? I heard reports of a burnt piston after qualifying. Holding my breath and crossing fingers, as I was really looking forward to seeing Dan Martin give RRIII a great run this year. Still remember the first few laps of the 2005 Gold final, with Dan right on the tail of the Bear

Re: RR III Health?

Ridge Runner will be ready for fridays race. We are correcting the issues with the engine and with a little luck, we might surprise a few people out there.

Comment

Great news Eric. RR III and Dan are one of my favorites -- looking forward to seeing RR III this weekend, keeping Strega and Czech Mate honest in the Gold final!

Comment

Originally posted by KB Adkins View Post
        Great news Eric. RR III and Dan are one of my favorites -- looking forward to seeing RR III this weekend, keeping Strega and Czech Mate honest in the Gold final!

Keep 'em honest? To heck with THAT... I'm pullin' for RR III to pass 'em.

Best wishes to the whole RR III team. You guys have got my support however it works out. Good on you for being there.

Comment

Originally posted by 440_Magnum View Post
          Keep 'em honest? To heck with THAT... I'm pullin' for RR III to pass 'em.

Best wishes to the whole RR III team. You guys have got my support however it works out. Good on you for being there.
          Ageed 440. It would be real cool to see Dan take it all...............
          "Racefuel, It's not just for breakfast anymore!" http://www.twracefotos.net

Comment

Dan and the crew are great examples of the spirit of air racing.

So much hard work and sacrifice, they are always one of my favorites.

Go get em!
            Don

Hauler Driver Looking for a Hauler to Drive ..
            Any Race Team Need One?

Comment

For all of you RR III fans out there KOLO TV interviewed Dan last night on the evening news. It's posted on KOLOTV.com, the second video page under hot topics. (I'd link it but I don't know how)! He talks a little about the engine situation. I'd like to see him take the gold this year but Strega looks really strong. That qualifying lap was as pretty as any I've ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Rampman View Post
                For all of you RR III fans out there KOLO TV interviewed Dan last night on the evening news. It's posted on KOLOTV.com, the second video page under hot topics. (I'd link it but I don't know how)!

Perhaps this is it?

Comment

Working...
                X