Back Seat Observer Assistance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back Seat Observer Assistance

OK all of you T-6 pilots up there in Reno. My name is Scott & I arrive in Reno tomorrow around lunch time. I will be @ Stead shortly afterwards & in the local area until Sunday night. I am offering my services this year as a back seat observer for any one of you who may be interested in having someone comment on your flying skills. Just give me a call @ 337 319 8710 & we can work out the details!!! Looking forward to helping out... Good luck to all of you in the races this year!!!

Re: Back Seat Observer Assistance

Gotta give ya points for the effort!!

Comment

Oh Yeah for all you Mustang and Fury drivers, if you want to sleep in, I'm available to take your birds up early AM and warm the oil up for you so your ready to fly when you get out to the ramp

Comment

When I first saw this post early this morning (with cob webs still cleaning to the back of my eye lids). I didnt know if I should remove it, or let it ride. My first gut responce was "OMG is this guy crazy or what"...
        Coming back to it a few hrs later I am glad I let it ride. The humor of the post is welcome, and inviting.

Over the years their has been post by people looking to help teams out with prop wash buckes and the sorts. So in my mind I put this in the same catigory as those posts.

Keep posting and I wish you all the best luck on hooking up with a team.

Cheers

Wolfee

Comment

Thanks for letting it ride Wolfee because it was meant to bring a laugh or two. The name & phone number are accurate though just in case it works!!!

Comment

Working...
          X