Strega

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strega

Did you all see the speed Stevo just therw down... 4:00 PM 7 Hinton, Steven Strega 01:02.447 486.170 0

Link: http://galenaforest.net/2009/Unlimit...er2.Report.pdf

Nice!
    Cheers

Re: Strega

Jeebus, this is gonna be good!! Now if everyone can just hold together until Sunday........................

Comment

In the words of all my very young friends....

Oh Snap!

Comment

Thanks, the lack of news was killing me!
        Perhaps Ridge Runner III is using the engine originally meant for Dago Red?
        Rampking

Comment

Yes they are.
          Cheers

Comment

Strega was FLYIN''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' She sounded so awesome...

Comment

I was sitting with a bunch of pilots, his line was perfect the whole time.......

Comment

That kid is a stud!!!!

Comment

We now know what Stevo can do out on the course, and he kicked ass.
                  The next step is dealing with the wake turbulence of the Sea Furies and dealing with "traffic".
                  Of course if he is out in front, I presume it'll be less of a problem.
                  The possibility arises of Father and son Unlimited Champions.
                  Rampking

Comment

Originally posted by rampking View Post
                    The next step is dealing with the wake turbulence of the Sea Furies and dealing with "traffic".
                    This is a great statement as I am sure others feel the same way. I don't know Steven Hinton, only his history... He has flown P-51's for a long time. I believe I read somewhere that he was flying them when he was 16 years of age... He has a lot ahead of him, should be interesting....

Comment

Originally posted by rampking View Post
                      Tarffic? He'll be in the lead!
                      Cheers

Comment

Hey Eric, on which site did you get the link in the first post? I'd like to get access to that myself.

Comment

Home page airrace.org. Left hand side 2009 races. Click onPDF/PRINT, then Unlimited, then the day. Enjoy.

Eric
                          Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by ebutner View Post
                            Home page airrace.org. Left hand side 2009 races. Click onPDF/PRINT, then Unlimited, then the day. Enjoy.

Eric

Thanx, mang!!

Comment

Jr is fast....

Nobody got around the Pylons like Greenameyer....

Let's see.....Greenameyer taught Hinton.....Hinton taught Stevo...

Smart money might be Jr. but then there is The Bear, Czeck Mate, Voodoo, Ridge Runner, etc...

Comment

Working...
                              X