Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unlimited Qualifying: Initial Thoughts.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unlimited Qualifying: Initial Thoughts.....

My thoughts after looking at the unlimited speeds posted (so far):

1. Czech Mate: 466 - very nice, getting close to the front of the field, can 475 mph laps be far behind for Smooter?

2. Voodoo: 445 - Is Will sandbagging a little? That's the same speed Voodoo ran without the turtledeck on. Surely something in the mid-450's is possible, no?

3. Fury: 440+ - Wow! That's just plain honkin' for that bird!

4. Dreadnought: 435 - is something wrong with the new 4360? Seems to be about 15 mph too slow. Come on Buick!

Re: Unlimited Qualifying: Initial Thoughts.....

hmm well see tomorrow when more pilots make a run
    Last edited by RRMERLIN7; 09-14-2009, 03:49 PM.
    W.Hughes

Comment

Didn't Voodoo eat an engine last year qualifying? They might just be getting warmed up. CM may be playing the same game of setting a time and waiting to see what everyone else runs. This years qualifying could end up being a little on the slow side but come Sunday, we end up with a pretty spectacular race. I am of course arm chair speculating. I say wait till this time Wed and see where the speeds sit.

Will

Comment

Dred is on a borrowed engine, you know the rules, do not blow up the borrowed engine

Voodoo did eat an engine last year in Q.

I saw the YAK at PRS, I think they got more in the tank, but the weather could of been a factor today too....

Comment

Working...
        X