Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just got mine................................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got mine................................

I just got my new calander!
    AWESOME,AWESOME,AWESOME.
    Did I say it's AWESOME.
    I especially like the cover shot STREGA RULES.
    Nice job putting it together guys.I appreciate all the hard work.
    You turned out a fantastic calander for 2010.

Brian

Re: Just got mine................................

Brian,

Thank you and I am thrilled you like what we did with the calendar. A lot of soul searching went into making the needed changes so the calendar would better reflect the pulse of the worlds fastest motor sport. Redesigning the overall look of the calendar took a major undertaking, but we are very pleased with the results. Everyone who has received or seen the new look calendar has responded with overwhelming positive comments. Get the word out about the calendar because this years sales will determine the future of the calendar and where we take it next year. Thank you again, and enjoy.

Dave

Comment

I just got to the hotel in Reno and read the message before Dave's in my email digest of the messages.. was about to say that Dave and the others who are really at the wheel of the calendars, would really enjoy your comment!

Read Dave's response and I will place a huge emphasis on the "TELL YOUR FRIENDS" comment! As far as the AAFO.COM sales go, we had a good initial response and have, frankly, stuck on a number far less than what we have expected in early sales.. We're paid up for the first half of our order from the "calendar guys" and have only sold half that allotment (half of the first half.. make sense )

Anyway, I'm completely jazzed with the results.. and SINCERELY hope that there are many more editions to come!

The percentage of the sales that this site receives is significant in our ability to run the site on a dedicated server.. not a five buck a month "web host".. it makes us able to keep up with the traffic during RENO and other events..

Anyway.. tell your friends!
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Got mine yesterday and have to agree- it gets better every year. The
        photos of the early racers each year are a treat for those of us that weren't able to attend the races since their start
        Russ
        Knotty Girl Crew

Comment

When I logged on yesterday and and read that Brian had received his calendar and saw that he is from Sunnyvale (5 miles from San Jose) I had to run (Ok Walk) out to my mail box. And there it was. You guys are doing a great job and it is a treat to receive it at home so I don't have to drag it around Reno all week. I will have to buy a few more for Christmas gifts. Everybody here should have at least one friend that they can send one to for Christmas and help out this site. The 46th Reno Air Races & Air Show begins in 3 days, 16 hours, 20 minutes, 41 seconds. See you at the WarLock party
          Last edited by J.SMITH; 09-12-2009, 03:55 PM.
          Jay Smith

Comment

Working...
          X