Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stead Update...

Hey all,

This years race program is going to be a must have!! I was there today when they were delivered and got a quick looksy. This years program rocks!!! A must have!!

I paid a quick visit to Stead this morning. There a few F-1's and Bipes, and I saw one Sport. I also paid a visit to the Blue II crew, and they are making final adjustments. Paid a quick visit to the Bear Cave and had a short talk with 'Super' Dave. He spoke well of their new engine, and they expect to conduct weight and ballance checks and swing the gear within the next day. After that, Rare Bear pilot John Penney plans to do some high speed taxie testing. So keep your eyes and ears pointed to skies over Stead. If all goes acording to plan...I suspect we'll be hearing a big 'round' in the sometime in the next couple of days.

In the meantime, here are a couple of quick shots...

Re: Stead Update...

Lucky stiff.

Comment

This is fantastic !!! The Hype and Blog seems to accelerate a few months before 'Race Week'. I can't wait to watch the feed from "LiveAirshowTv.com. It is such A BARGAN to really being there. The cost from the northwest is very prohibitive on a fixed income. Next year I WILL be there. Boss

Comment

The ramp is kinda bare as expected but I cannot believe how the vendors are setting up this early. Here's a couple of shots from today. The T-6's were the best of show that I saw.
        Attached Files

Comment

I saw the Scolari's poster, it rocked too!!!!! Is the progam anything like the poster???? If so, I agree, will be a keepsake...

Will R. Lynch

Comment

I have yet to see the poster. And there wasn't any T-6's around during my visit

LP

Comment

A thought...

Check out Home Pylon...new Banners!!

Comment

Working...
              X