Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THE NEW CALENDARS ARE HERE THE NEW CALENDARS ARE HERE!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE NEW CALENDARS ARE HERE THE NEW CALENDARS ARE HERE!!!!!

They are here, I'll post up some more images asap (in the middle of a huge project) but I'll say this about them.. they are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

First shipping of the pre-orders will be in tomorrows outbound mail!!
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

sigh.....if only they were phone books instead!

Comment

Re: THE NEW CALENDARS ARE HERE THE NEW CALENDARS ARE HERE!!!!!

You bringing some to the races by chance? BTW, when you coming into town?

Comment

Originally posted by Dave65882 View Post
        You bringing some to the races by chance? BTW, when you coming into town?
        As a courtesy to RARA, I don't bring any with me to sell during the event. They sell them for the same price in their booths in the pit and behind the stands.. .

Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Great news
          I can start next year from the very beginning

Comment

..... with the exception of the International orders, we've got all of the 2010 Legacy of Speed Air Racing Calendars on the road and.... paid for....

I have printed the shipping labels (not without much hardware SNAFU from my HDD's...) all paid domestic orders will ship at or prior to, just before one a-clock ...
            Wayne Sagar
            "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
              ..... with the exception of the International orders, we've got all of the 2010 Legacy of Speed Air Racing Calendars on the road and.... paid for....

ehhh Wayne, amigo
              Bueno. I´m forced to ask you when will you be sending the international orders?

Comment

Originally posted by taglialavore View Post
                ehhh Wayne, amigo
                Bueno. I´m forced to ask you when will you be sending the international orders?
                Hey Tag... I started on the International orders today, it takes a ton more paperwork, so I left them till last.. You're next on the list, actually, and all International orders (that I have so far) will go out on Friday..

Just "sharing" but it's like it's a conspiracy sometimes.. I finally get all the ducks in a row with the calendars.. get them, the shipping envelopes, and sit down with a brand new (free) printer that I got several years ago with my old (now) dell laptop.. So the thing prints out a few pages of shipping labels (with postage) and then it pukes.. so I spend an hour fiddling with it before giving up (proud of myself that I resisted the urge to throw it the 80 feet down the cliff off my deck!)

So then I go to my trusted old Epson and get everything printed.. I just use plain paper (no stickers, they are too spendy) to keep things simple and then cut and glue them to the "stay flat" shipping envelopes.. While back, while at Costco, I bought a 50 year supply of glue sticks.. well, I moved about 5 months or so ago and... where's my 50 year supply of glue?

Ya'll know what I mean.. it's just like, sometimes, someone is looking over your shoulder and saying... hummn.. "what can I do to put a fly in his ointment"....

OK.. done sharing..

Anyway, thanks for supporting the calendar project, we love being a part of it, hope it continues to be an annual offering! By purchasing your copy of the Legacy of Speed calendar, you help those who put the time and effort into producing them to continue doing so..
                Wayne Sagar
                "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Wayne, please excuse my anxiousness about receiving the calendar, take your time.
                  Thank you a lot for the effort you put in keeping this site alive.
                  Every day I need to read aafo, if not...it´s not a complete day.

Comment

Thanks Wayne got mine Friday, they are indeed excellent. Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Elliott View Post
                      Thanks Wayne got mine Friday, they are indeed excellent. Dan
                      I'm impressed! Method sent says 2-9 days.. they made it in two, I think..

ALL that have been ordered have now been shipped... Juss gotta sell a bunch more and everyone will do well..

Glad you like the calendar this year, Dave said they'd be impressive and he's 100% correct!

Wayne Sagar
                      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

So, are you all sold out?

Race 29
                        Full throttle till you see God, then turn left!

Comment

Originally posted by Race 29 View Post
                          So, are you all sold out?

Race 29
                          NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I'd like to be though, so tell alllllll your friends!!!!

Buy early, buy often. .Makes a great christmas present for that special person!!
                          Wayne Sagar
                          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Hey Wayne,can I have you sign mine at the races.Thanks for the site!!.See ya, Bill..

Comment

Working...
                            X