RE: RARA's PA System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE: RARA's PA System

I'm relatively new to this forum and this may have come up in the past so forgive me if you've been down this road before.

Read a lot of concerns about the public address system RARA uses, the announcers, and the music selection/volume during air show events and racing action. As indicated by my "Air Judge" handle, I'm on the sticks all day so can speak from personal experience about these matters but...

Has anyone taken the lead on contacting RARA in a well written and constructive manner about the PA system and the issues raised in seveal posts here lately? It could be that RARA hasn't heard any real feedback on this subject. Granted most everyone on here is a purest to some degree and it appears many of you are long-time attendees. BTW, a BIG "THANK YOU!" to all fof you for helping to keep this incredible event alive and well over the years.

Maybe the voices of those expressing concern about this could be raised to the powes that be. There's power in numbers and if enough folks provide feedback to RARA, it's possible some changes could be made for the better.

One things for sure...if you don't do it, it likely won't get done.

Reno-bound in 10 days! See ya' at the BBQ!
    Last edited by Air Boss; 09-01-2009, 11:39 AM.
    Owen Ashurst
    Performer Air Boss - Reno Air Races
    http://airbossone.com/

you just did.....

....problem is that some folks like it and others hate it....I'm on the ramp so with a radio plugged into each ear I never hear that stuff anyway. Ill pass along your concern though.

Comment

Working...
    X