Okay, this may sound silly, but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay, this may sound silly, but...

Last year at the races, I was enjoying my tour through the pits when my friends absolutely had to have a teriyaki steak on a stick.

While standing in line at the vendor, I noticed that there was a two story building along the fenceline (west of the pits - looking toward Peavine Mtn). I don't remember if it was inside or outside the fenceline (probably outside)

Anyway, it appeared the building contained some mini-apartments with a kitchen and there was a sign strung across the front saying the apartments were for lease during the races. I started talking to my friend that having one of those apartments would be the ultimate party box seat and we should consider it for 2003.

Unfortunately, I didn't have a pen to write down the phone number that was listed. The person next to me who had a pen loaned it to me but it was dry...arrrggghhh! So here are my questions, does anybody know what building I am talking about? Was I imagining things? Anybody have a contact number?

Thanks
    Don Hatten
    Fan Sponsor- Rare Bear

Don
    You are correct, I thought the same thing when I saw it. It is inside the fenced area just behind the pit boxes. I am out at stead about 2 times a week, I will try to find the number and get it to ya. Of course there will be a finders fee, you know the normal BBQ and beer for all my good friends (the Bear crew).

Seeyaontheramp

Scott (Bear Tech)

Comment

Not Sure at this point, but I had heard that building was about to be sold to a local company already involved in the air races. Don't if the deal went thru yet or not. MG
      MG

Comment

Not a problem. If they have an opening so we can get into that area, the whole crew is invited!! WooHOO!

Don Hatten
        Fan Sponsor - Rare Bear

Comment

Working...
        X