From the Pylons (PRS) video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From the Pylons (PRS) video

Alright everyone, I put together a quick pre Reno teaser “From the Pylons” http://www.vimeo.com/6204221 Enjoy and don’t forget to download and play it for a smoother picture.
    Jason
    Jason Schillereff

Re: From the Pylons (PRS) video

Very nice, I love the audio!
    F1 Race 98 & 99

Comment

I must be a damn blind fool, but what do I click on to save it? I can't figure it out!
      "CHARLIE DON'T SURF!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Matt58 View Post
        I must be a damn blind fool, but what do I click on to save it? I can't figure it out!
        Hey Matt58, if you look on the bottom right of the video page there is the download bar with the file under it.
        Jason
        Jason Schillereff

Comment

Magnificent video! I really liked the LACK of commentary AND/OR music! The engine sounds are music in themselves and need no help!

Comment

Nice videos.

Question, I was watching this one:

The 'Planes Of Fame' airshow 2009 *part 3*

and it looks like Chino is a hot and dry place on a summer day, ie 80-90-100 degrees.

Do any of the planes we saw have air conditioning?

If yes, how well does it work?

If no, is there any altitude or airspeed that makes the interior comfortable or is it always hot inside the cockpit?
            Last edited by SkyvanDelta; 08-27-2009, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SkyvanDelta View Post
              Nice videos.

Question, I was watching this one:

The 'Planes Of Fame' airshow 2009 *part 3*

and it looks like Chino is a hot and dry place on a summer day, ie 80-90-100 degrees.

Do any of the planes we saw have air conditioning?

If yes, how well does it work?

If no, is there any altitude or airspeed that makes the interior comfortable or is it always hot inside the cockpit?
              Yes, it is at Chino and yes it was very hot. As far as I know none of the warbirds have any type of A/C other than opening the canopy. At the altitude they were flying for the show they weren’t getting much in the way of cool air, plus with the flight suits and parachutes they're pretty drenched by the end of the flight. Plus, with the canopies closed it's like sitting in a very hot green house....... but if I had the chance, I’d do it all day long.

Jason
              Jason Schillereff

Comment

Working...
              X