Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oshkosh airventure 2009 video

Enjoy!
    ****The Airventure 2010 video is now uploaded. Watch it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcFOzE4K5NE***Airventure 2010 Live Updates!! For those who care,...

Re: Oshkosh airventure 2009 video

That was fun to watch!

Thanks for sharing that, and very nice editing job sure made for a production to be proud of. Got me excited about September around the corner, to say the least!

DBD

Comment

**VERY** well done! Especially at the 2:31 mark!

Comment

Originally posted by 70Mach1 View Post
        Wow.. don't think I've ever seen a better job of compressing Oshkosh into a "short" clip! You've really captured the controlled chaos that is this event in a really entertaining way!

Having been there for 12 grueling days working with an exhibitor, I only wish I'd have had the opportunity to actually SEE some of the show. I never once got out to the flight line with my camera..

Are you pro video guy? Very nice work, indeed!

Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Wow, That was outstanding. A great way to see what we missed

Thanks for sharing,

Dave
          Dave

Comment

WOW, that was fantastic !!! .... great job of editing and composition.

Thanks

Comment

I can't take credit for that video It was emailed to me I just wanted to share. I don't know the person who made it.

Comment

Thanks! That was great. I go every year and I was there for five days this year and you really cant see everything in that time.....I cant even find Wayne!

Comment

THAT WAS EXCELLENT!!! I only found one problem though, IT WASN'T LONG ENOUGH! lol!
                  "Racefuel, It's not just for breakfast anymore!" http://www.twracefotos.net

Comment

Working...
                  X