Blue II Update?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue II Update?

I know things are really busy and hectic right now, but do we have a July Blue II update coming soon? The updates have been AWESOME and being able to follow the birth of this Plane has been remarkable to say the least. Thanks!

P.S. I just wanna see how much farther they have gotten; not trying to be selfish here.
    "CHARLIE DON'T SURF!!!"

Re: Blue II Update?

Originally posted by Matt58 View Post
    I know things are really busy and hectic right now, but do we have a July Blue II update coming soon? The updates have been AWESOME and being able to follow the birth of this Plane has been remarkable to say the least. Thanks!

P.S. I just wanna see how much farther they have gotten; not trying to be selfish here.
    They did an engine run last week after John got back from Oshkosh. Site went down for a couple days due to a registrar not processing the billing properly... I gather everything is go now and an update should be expected soon.. (I think John has his hands full and has not had time to write the update).. I'd say, if they are on the entry list, look for them to be in the field..

Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Hey Matt,

I think John has been very preoccupied with progress on BTII. Yes BTII is on he entry list but there are still some hurdles to clear. Just know that the update is late due to progress and not lack of.

And the site was down for less than 24 hours. I know as you get old time seems to speed up but come on Wayne.... (wink).
      Bill Pearce

Old Machine Press
      Blue Thunder Air Racing (in memoriam)

Comment

Thanks everyone for the heads-up! That's exactly what I had thought. Unfortunately, I was the kid who woke up in the middle of the night on Christmas Eve to open every present, because I couldn't wait until Christmas Morning! The same kind of plays true today; I always like to know or at least try to find out whats going on with all the planes before Reno, 'cause I just can't wait 'til September! Thanks again for the updates and I look forward to seeing whats going on with Blue II, or any of the planes for that matter

Matt
        "CHARLIE DON'T SURF!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by W J Pearce View Post
          And the site was down for less than 24 hours. I know as you get old time seems to speed up but come on Wayne.... (wink).
          Ahh yes but.. I did lay blame where it was deserved and PM me sometime about dealing with registrar "resellers" which was the case here.

They usually are PEE RICKS about ANYTHING that has to do with ANYTHING other than making sure they get their damn check on time..

PM me, we can ensure this doesn't happen again..

Yer buddy
          Wayne Sagar
          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by Matt58 View Post
            Unfortunately, I was the kid who woke up in the middle of the night on Christmas Eve to open every present, because I couldn't wait until Christmas Morning!
            Geez.. you waited till Christmas morning?

I had wrapping skills...

Wayne Sagar
            "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post

I had wrapping skills...

I totally understand...
              "CHARLIE DON'T SURF!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post

I had wrapping skills...

Don't you mean "re-wrapping" skills?

Comment

Working...
                X