X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evan's Eleven!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVAN!!!

Re: Evan's Eleven!!

Thanks!! Yesterday my friend Eddie Andreini took me up in his Super Stearman and we did a bunch of aerobatics! It was the best Birthday present ever!

http://evanflys.com/

Comment

Happy Birthday Evan.

Enjoy it now..................before you know it you'll be old and crotchity like the rest of us!

Seroiusly keep up the good work and looking forward to your next posted interview.

B2

Comment

Happy birthday Evan, nice job on the Stearman flight. Darn I didn't even get that for my 47th b-day last monday But i've enjoyed being around airplanes since I was a kid.

Keep up the good work with your interviews and stuff. Soon enough you'll be at the pylons.

Again, happy birthday,

Dave
        Dave

Comment

Happy birthday Evan! Not only will you be out at the pylons before you know it, if you keep it up, you'll be going AROUND them too! Keep up the great work young man, enthusiastic people like you are exactly what this sport needs..........Enjoy your day!
          "Racefuel, It's not just for breakfast anymore!" http://www.twracefotos.net

Comment

Happy Birthday!!!

See you at the races!!

LP

Comment

Evan's dad Tim writing now -----

Evan went on a camping trip and I couldn't go too but I know he'll be so happy to see what you guys have written when he gets back.

He (and I) really love this community of airplane nuts. I'm not a pilot or anything - this is his passion - and he drags me to all these shows and interviews and I'm truly having the time of my life!

He got three more interviews last Thursday (one with a Blue Angel!) that he transcribed already. I told him I'd edit them and post them for him.

He finished this one before he left today....

So thanks to all of you for being so great and welcoming to him.

Tim
              http://evanflys.com/

Comment

Happy Birthday Evan. Keep up your good work & follow your dreams & work about aviation. Have fun. You have a geat Dad that takes you to all of these places.
                Lockheed Bob

Comment

Happy Birthday Evan
                  And a big pat on the back to your Dad for all his help and encouragement as you pursue your passion
                  Russ
                  Knotty Girl Crew

Comment

Happy Birthday, Evan! That's fantastic! I remember when I was that age, I just dreamed about flying airplanes for a living. Well, after many years, and lots of hard work, I finally realized my dream. I fly planes for a living, and within the next 2 years, I will own my own warbird. Yes, dreams can come true. One of my favorite sayings is, "Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity." You must be prepared and it's never too early to start preparing. I started seriously preparing for a career in aviation when I was just 10 years old. Just listen to what your role models and mentors say and follow their advice. I still have a great friendship with mentors that have known me since I was 10 years old and that was over 30 years ago! Remember Evan, YOU are the future of aviation and only YOU can make your dreams come true. It takes a lot of hard work and dedication, but it's all worth the effort - I can assure you of that! Best of luck and keep on producing the great articles, I always look forward to reading them!

Comment

Happy birthday Evan, Keep up the great writing!
                      Tony

Comment

Happy birthday dood! Been licking my wounds from a bicycle accident this morning (somehow managed to do a face plant) so have been away from the puter most of the day...

Just noticed the thread and wanted to wish you a happy bday too!

Wayne Sagar
                        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

While Evan is camping, you can still hear his voice. He shares some of his interviews on http://Flightlineinternetradio.com

Happy Birthday Evan - keep posting the great stuff. We're loving it!
                          Mike S
                          www.indyairshow.com
                          www.indytransponder.com

Comment

Happy Birthday Evan!!

Comment

Happy Birthday Evan! Stop by the Strega pits when you get to Reno and say Hi. (I'm the one that sells the t-shirts) We would love to meet you!
                              Kathleen

Comment

Working...
                              X