wildfire 09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wildfire 09

During tests last wed an anomaly was uncovered(I believe tail incidence) that requires understanding before continuing with the testing. Not a serious issue ,may require moving tail incidence but will prevent completing test program before reno this year.For our supporters were sorry and keep the faith,this is really a huge undertaking
    dave
    www.davemorss.com

Re: wildfire 09

Thanks for the update Dave, and hope that everything goes smooth and according to plan! Good luck with the rest of the flight tests, and we'll see you guys next year!
    "Racefuel, It's not just for breakfast anymore!" http://www.twracefotos.net

Comment

Does that mean no T-shirts this year?
      Betty

Comment

Thats a bummer dave for you and the team, but good to find these things now so they can be solved before getting on the race course...
        race fan, photographer with more cameras than a camera store

Comment

So, Wildfire has flown?!! That's awesome!! Great to hear!

T-shirts have to be available. I've had a Wildfire hoodie for two years now. Maybe Wildfire can make it to Reno to just be on display and dispell all the doubters? A t-shirt booth would look nice in front of her parking spot!!

Race29
          Full throttle till you see God, then turn left!

Comment

I'd buy a cool T-shirt even if the plane isn't there. Airworthy first then follow with speed. Thanks for the update Dave.

Comment

Dang gremlins are sure working overtime on WF. Well, hope to see you guys out there next year.

SOMEday......

Comment

better safe than...

....well anything really. personally im a big fan of proper testing.

Comment

even my little plane has been a pain in the butt, cant imagine what its like for a plane of that size and complexity,keep goin cant wait to see it

Comment

Originally posted by ShermB View Post
                    Does that mean no T-shirts this year?
                    Betty
                    I believe you can purchase WILDFIRE apparel from thier website. I purchased a WILDFIRE T-shirt a couple of years ago. I wore it at Reno and had a pilot ask me if the team members were there. I told him that I wasn't on the team, but that I had bought the t-shirt to help/show my support for the team.

Best of luck to the WILDFIRE team on the remainder of the flight testing.
                    See you at Reno in 2010!

Comment

Working...
                    X