This Year's AAFO BBQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Year's AAFO BBQ

Has anyone taken the point on this yet? I'd like to do so, but my organizational skills are practically nonexistant, plus I'll be riding a motorcycle to the races. I will volunteer to help out in any way that I can, however.

Re: This Year's AAFO BBQ

Ok we need a BBQ, coals, something to light said coals, dogs, burgers, buns, BEER, more beer, paper plates, napkins, head count, more beer, condiments...ect. Any takers?

Eric
    Cheers

Comment

This is going to be my first AAFO BBQ. Will it be at Reno? What day? I will bring ALOT of Beer. Boss

Comment

I am in, let me know if it is going to be out at the campgrounds again or if we need a house.......I will put my house up for the event if needed.

Comment

This is going to be my first AAFO BBQ. Will it be at Reno? What day? I will bring ALOT of Beer. Boss

Comment

I like beachboss Dave too - lots of beer and a house

I'm in for whatever. We get in on the 12th I think. We need a place and a date, and the rest will be easy.
            Rachel
            Last edited by dineega; 08-07-2009, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dineega View Post
              I like beachboss Dave too - lots of beer and a house

I'm in for whatever. We get in on the 12th I think. We need a place and a date, and the rest will be easy.
              Rachel
              Saturday night worked pretty well for last year, IMHO, and the church back yard was a great spot. I'm up for anything, anywhere, though. I'll have my 17-year-old daughter with me, and possibly two others, but we're flexible.

Comment

It will be my first BBQ too. Finally back to Reno after a 5 year drought!
                Bear..... and now Ghost Fever Forever...... John

Comment

Let's do Sat at the church like last year. I will bring some paper plates, napkins and some beer. Will still need a bbq and someting to cook.

Eric
                  Cheers

Comment

Church is cool, going to assume a few of folks on here will be staying there so that should work out.

Comment

Who can bring a BBQ?
                      Cheers

Comment

I have not been either. Are we talking about the old church in Stead? Myself and dad will staying at RV camping again, and are intested in attending.

Curt

Comment

Originally posted by bikenutty View Post
                          I have not been either. Are we talking about the old church in Stead? Myself and dad will staying at RV camping again, and are intested in attending.

Curt

Yep, that's the place.

My daughter and I will be riding up on my old BMW, which just came back to mechanical life last night after almost a year of being torn apart. We'll be happy to shuttle over to Scolari's for supplies as needed, but I'm afraid that hauling a BBQ will be just a wee bit over the size limits for our saddlebags.

Comment

Who brought the bbq last year? I'm in Canada so the barbie is out of the question for me, but we'll hit Costco and buy a bunch of food and / or supplies.
                            Rachel

Comment

Bob brought theBBQ last year. I have not heard from him in months, so we need some one else to step up. I don't own one to bring.

Eric
                              Cheers

Comment

Working...
                              X