Picture of the Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picture of the Week

Well Wayne it is great to see the new stuff on the page....I guess you busted through the brick that Doc said you hit...Looks awesome on my large desktop..

Wonder what's up with my camera man for my www.unlimitedair.com!!! $@#^!!!! man, He live so close to the restoration site...gonna have to Ring his Bell!!!
    Randy Rheinschild
    www.Unlimitedair.com

Bill Kerchenfaut just called. He's happy to have his crossed fingers unfrozen after so many weeks!

LOL...

Nice Bear pic, Wayne.

Scotty G
    Scotty G

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty G
      Bill Kerchenfaut just called. He's happy to have his crossed fingers unfrozen after so many weeks!

LOL...

Nice Bear pic, Wayne.

*groan* yea.. word has it he's gonna sue me for violating his civil rights for unjust imprisonment of a finger... *sigh*

Thanks.. it's a little soft.. pretty hard to get a pan absolutely dead on at the distance John was flying from us at Nellis.. I think that's a full on 500mm shot.. at probably 1/350th... to make matters worse, I was in front of the crowdline at Nellis and I felt realy bad standing in front of everyone, so I shot mostly from a crouch or sitting.. very hard to pan from there..

We'll try to make the POTW be a little more in line with a "weekly" feature.. Got a lot of stuff "in the can" but not completed..

These "hobby" sites can get to ya after a while!

Wayne
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
      X