knotty girl is flying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• knotty girl is flying

after many ground runs and tailwheel issues , i got #69 knottygirl in the air yesterday evening, she flys great except for some small trim adjustments. i put about 2 hr on her today and will continue to do so till sept.got about 180 ind at 5000ft and pulled back to 2500rpm, she is going to be alot of fun.thanks to so many people that have been helping me, jay jones, tom edwards, john hall, gary davis, and alpha aircraft who sponsored the airplane even though it showed up three months ago in boxes. thanks everyone for makin my dream come true.

Re: knotty girl is flying

Congratulations, Philip! Now you just need to get enough time on everything that you can just come to Reno and have some fun...

Good luck with it all!

Neal

Comment

Good job man. Congrats.

Comment

thanks guys , if i can figure out how to do the pics i will put them on.

Comment

Originally posted by f1-69 View Post
          thanks guys , if i can figure out how to do the pics i will put them on.
          If you can't get it to work, e-mail them to me and I'll post em for you. I PM'd my e-mail address.

Comment

Very nice and well done!
            F1 Race 98 & 99

Comment

Congrats!

Looking forward to seeing it up there

Comment

thanks elliot,cant wait , is that skydive helmet still workin good i want to make one like that

Comment

I always show up before 8:00 to see the lighter aircraft run, It's very cool to get some update and related info on the class. Keep it comming!

Comment

will do , just have to steal the camera back from wife that has "all these dam airplane pics on it".she means well though

Comment

Originally posted by f1-69 View Post
                      will do , just have to steal the camera back from wife that has "all these dam airplane pics on it".she means well though
                      I had the same problem with my wife, so i bought her her own.........now she never uses it! LMAO! Good luck with everything, look forward to seeing you at NCAR!
                      "Racefuel, It's not just for breakfast anymore!" http://www.twracefotos.net

Comment

Originally posted by T.F. View Post
                        I always show up before 8:00 to see the lighter aircraft run
                        For those that don't come out early, F1 is some of the best racing at reno, and the only class does an 8 aircraft formation competitive takeoff, quite exciting!
                        F1 Race 98 & 99

Comment

did a bunch of hops today getting the trim worked out,one of the guys took some video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkiDxEvEIFA .its small and hard to see but its all comin together nice.

Comment

looks bitchin

Comment

Looks, and sounds nice, but bring us some close-up photography!
                              F1 Race 98 & 99

Comment

Working...
                              X