DAGO UPDATE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DAGO UPDATE

I hope I am not repeating info ....I see the Dago Red site has a small update...including a letter from Frank Taylor and some photos of the progress of the restoration...

having spent long hours with Frank...

I would never count Dago out until after qualifying ends this year.....but there is one heck of a lot of work to be done. Good luck to them and I wish I was closer as I would be there helping how ever I could!
    Last edited by JET1; 06-30-2009, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Re: DAGO UPDATE

From what it says on the website they won't be back until 2010...Lots of unlimiteds may be missing this year....232 September Fury ,57 Super Corsair ,Tigercat Big Bossman , September Pops, Dago...Who is gonna show up and surprise us!??!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyrace View Post
        I hope I am not repeating info ....I see the Dago Red site has a small update...including a letter from Frank Taylor and some photos of the progress of the restoration...

http://www.dagored.org/hangar01.html
        That seems new to me.. Thanks for the link!
        Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

maybe that twin engine v8 dragster lookin thing will show

Comment

as of the end of PRS...

"..Who is gonna show up and surprise us!??!?!?"

there Weren't a lot of registrants....I don't know if its improved or not but we had about 1/2 the normal for this time of year....spread through all classes.
            Last edited by JET1; 07-01-2009, 08:20 AM.

Comment

Wouldn't count all of those folks out just yet. But, it certainly opens a door for folks like Sherm and his Yak, among others who could surprise. Race 86 looked really sweet at PRS this year and I suspect he may still have something extra under that hood. 2009 may not be a stellar year for the UL's with some bigger names potentially no shows for various reason, but it sure could prove interesting and fun to watch! New cream rising to the top. And there's always Race77 to contend with.
              Owen Ashurst
              Performer Air Boss - Reno Air Races
              http://airbossone.com/

Comment

Working...
              X