Attention Midwestern AAFO'ers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention Midwestern AAFO'ers!

Are you doing anything July 4th? With the cancellation of a few local airshows, maybe your schedule as opened up?

Kokomo will be having its first airshow. I'll promise this will be a fun day, as they're good people up there, and it will definitely be a good down-home low-key day. You will have plenty of opportunities to get up close to the airplanes and talk with the pilots. There will be a Mustang, Corsair, T-6's, and undoubtedly a few other warbirds. I will be flying the T-6G in early in the morning. Please stop by the airplane and say hey! If we get a decent amount of members from this website, let's pull together a group picture! This will more than likely be a show with flying going on before and after the actual airshow!

Here are some pics from Kokomo to get you guys psyched!

I hope to see you there!

Trey

Re: Attention Midwestern AAFO'ers!

That is one SHINY mustang! Hope the show is a blast
    Stevo

Blue Thunder Air Racing
    My Photos
    My Ride

Comment

Very cool! Any recommendations for lodging and ground transportation for a Friday arrival? (when cruising 80 knots it's hard to get anywhere in time for breakfast)

Comment

Here's a site that can help with hotels...

Search over 400,000 trails with trail info, maps, detailed reviews, and photos curated by millions of hikers, campers, and nature lovers like you.

If you can give us an arrival time, we might be able to work something out with one of the airport's courtesy cars!

Trey

Comment

Working...
        X