PRS from the Pylons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRS from the Pylons

Few shots of PRS fun from my perspective around the course. And, one thrown in just in case you ever wondered what the view was like from the top of Home Pylon.

Cheers.
    Last edited by Air Boss; 01-16-2010, 06:38 PM.
    Owen Ashurst
    Performer Air Boss - Reno Air Races
    http://airbossone.com/

Re: PRS from the Pylons

Nice change-up in composition style & perspective - THANKS for posting these!

DBD

Comment

Thanks, BuckyD. Hope to be posting more this evening.

Cheers,
      Owen Ashurst

Comment

those are killer shots...
        but that 3rd one is hands down a fave. and a new desk top. (with your permission)

wolfee

Comment

Thanks, wolfee. Sure, as long as that's where it stays...feel free to use it as desktop background.
          Owen Ashurst

Comment

Here are some shots taken at PRS. Included is the Mig21 take off from Outer 4 and Air Boss at the top of Home Pylon. The countdown to September is finally getting closer!

Comment

OOPS! Over my limit and had to delete. Hopefully they'll come through this time. I mean Air Judge not Air Boss! Sorry!
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Outer6; 06-30-2009, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Dig these shots. the Corsair sunset is too cool!
                "dont believe ANYTHING you hear and about HALF of what you see"...................J. Mott 1994

Comment

Nice work, Outer 6! Appreciate the momentary promotion to Air Boss. Sure that would have come as a surprise to Mike and the gang!
                  Owen Ashurst

Comment

Originally posted by Outer6 View Post
                    OOPS! Over my limit and had to delete. Hopefully they'll come through this time. I mean Air Judge not Air Boss! Sorry!
                    Hey Outer... fixed you, board should upgrade you automatically after a time to "senior" status, which allows more uploads... did it manually, you should not have to delete any more before posting..

Nice shots!

Wayne Sagar
                    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Very Cool! Thank you for getting me to Senior Status! Best air race site on the planet. Thanks Wayne!

Comment

Very Cool! Thank you for getting me to Senior Status! Best air race site on the planet. Thanks Wayne!
                        Hey Outer6, I see you're from Calistoga! I come there every Labor day weekend for the sprint car races. (15 years running) Love the town and the speedway. Calistoga speedway is the most beautiful track on the West Coast, bar none. The town is cool too!
                        "Racefuel, It's not just for breakfast anymore!" http://www.twracefotos.net

Comment

LOL.. I remember when we were the *only* Air Race Website on the planet.. well, sort of anyway..

We took it to another level for a few years, I'd love to see it go back toward that, somewhat.. I can remember many nights sweating "deadlines" the old POTW feature was a real hair puller.. and was a big favorite..

Somewhere along the line, I lost the fire in my belly and the ability to stay up till 3:00, get up at 6:00 work 9-10 hours at a "day job" then do it all over again..

This place truly is kept alive these days by the message board and it is YOU guys and gals that make that part of this site live...

We all stub our toes here once in a while, feathers get fluffed, hair gets parted on the wrong side.. We've pissed off fans, we've pissed off racers. At the end of the day, I've got some treasured messages, both public (like this one) and some private that let me know, we have accomplished what our vision was when we started this site..

Grow the sport, let people know what to hell is is we're all so crazy about..

Thanks for your support.. it truly means a lot!
                          Wayne Sagar
                          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
                          X