Reno or Bust version 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reno or Bust version 2009

I just wrote my check to the RARA Checkered Flag Club.
    I'm still dying to know if Race #57 will be there.
    I planned this for last year, but medical issues forced me to tear up that check. Now I'm good to go!
    82 more days.
    Git 'r done, ya'll

Re: Reno or Bust version 2009

Sorry to say no Race 57. And my latest info shows that Race 74 may not quite be ready for Reno this year.

Comment

Damn the bad luck.
      Chasing an airplane I can't catch. Bob was supposed to show up in Indianapolis in '02 for a "Gathering of Corsairs and Legends", along with a few others that didn't make it. I sure want to see THAT Corsair fly.

Comment

ya and from the looks of it neither will race 77...the blown engine is still in and btw everyone bear has a new cave...it is down by heritige
        http://www.rarebear.com

chris

Comment

You should fear not for the 'Bear' but for those that will come to race against it. For the sake of being able to continue working on various super secret projects, the engine has been left in place.

LP
          Last edited by MMPerk; 06-28-2009, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RB77fan View Post
            ya and from the looks of it neither will race 77...the blown engine is still in and btw everyone bear has a new cave...it is down by heritige
            Things are "better than normal" for the Bear team. Normally at this time of the year the whole plane is still in pieces! No worries, they'll be there.........
            "Racefuel, It's not just for breakfast anymore!" http://www.twracefotos.net

Comment

Working...
            X