A Wingman PRS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Wingman PRS

Some good stuff posted here so far. We just got home this evening. I thought I'd post one quick shot before I go to bed...

Neal

Re: A Wingman PRS

hey Neal.. nice one!

I actually got some goodies this time by dialing up the shutter speed a notch.. Having problems figuring out the new message board software display options.. (I use the upload feature, so they display as thumbnails) Seems when you click on the thumbs, they get porked a bit if they are beyond the window height.. (far as I know, not supposed to happen)...

Just found out a VERY quick way to browse and delete the bad images (nikon view nx).. which has been my dogma for years trying to cull from raw shots, which tend to load VERY slowly... Should reduce storage space by... err.. prolly about 85%... since I'm probably about a 15% shooter, most of the time..

VERY VERY nice shot of young Steve!

Did you guys know there is a gallery option open to all of you now here? Unsure myself how to use it but I think it's similar to the online pay for stuff.. Nobody seems to use it so maybe it's hard to use?? I'll look into it and maybe make a tutorial for it..

Good seeing you and Birgitta.. VERY happy she's healthy!!
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Re: A Wingman PRS

NICE SHOT! MY favorite plane.

Still looks like there lifting the wing root fillet.I got a similar shot from DBD
      a few years back and it is really lifted off the wing.
      Nice work guys ............keep the photos rolling.

B2

Comment

Working...
      X