Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rexburg Airshow

Here are some of my pictures:
    Last edited by airtj; 02-05-2010, 08:32 PM.

Re: Rexburg Airshow

Awesome! I think we hardly ever miss getting some pix from most shows that happen, coast to coast!

Thanks for sharing!!

Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
      Awesome! I think we hardly ever miss getting some pix from most shows that happen, coast to coast!

Thanks for sharing!!

i echo that wayne.. but i think surely you have to add some global shows too...
      race fan, photographer with more cameras than a camera store

Comment

More pictures

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Comment

Never seen Ole Yeller in a flight demop with another ship, has that been going on for a while, also, is the the POF Kingcobra?

Thanks for posting
          "dont believe ANYTHING you hear and about HALF of what you see"...................J. Mott 1994

Comment

Is that bare metal mustang the one that Mr. Bagley had the engine failure in and had to make a emergency landing on interstate ?

Comment

Originally posted by sierra fox View Post
              Never seen Ole Yeller in a flight demop with another ship, has that been going on for a while, also, is the the POF Kingcobra?

Thanks for posting
              That's John Bagley's King Cobra. It was at Reno once for the RR Heritage Trophy.

The entry is not entirely up to date, but it's Bagley's now.

Comment

Originally posted by Propellerhead View Post
                That's John Bagley's King Cobra. It was at Reno once for the RR Heritage Trophy.

The entry is not entirely up to date, but it's Bagley's now.
                Thanks Phred
                "dont believe ANYTHING you hear and about HALF of what you see"...................J. Mott 1994

Comment

Yes the bare metal mustang is the one that John Bagley had the engine failure. Last year they didn't do the high speed pass with the two aircraft.

Comment

Working...
                  X