PRS Thursday photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRS Thursday photos

Here's a few from Thursday afternoon............
    Attached Files
    "Racefuel, It's not just for breakfast anymore!" http://www.twracefotos.net

Re: PRS Thursday photos

That is a beautiful Corsair, hope to see it at the show come September...

Will

Comment

I agree, that Corsair is B-E-A-utiful! I love the drop tank. Reminds me of the transcontinental races. T-Dub, deafening applause!!! Thank you so much for being an enabler and supporting our habit! Mrs. Race 29 MK-II and I can't make it till Saturday (her first exposure to the races) and your helping me to build the excitement for her (so to speak)

Wayners, I'm looking forward to seeing you again, and introducing you to Mrs. Race 29 MK-II. Are you going to be hanging out by the Bear cave again?

Race 29
      Full throttle till you see God, then turn left!

Comment

Originally posted by Race 29 View Post
        Wayners, I'm looking forward to seeing you again, and introducing you to Mrs. Race 29 MK-II. Are you going to be hanging out by the Bear cave again?

Race 29
        Hey Two Niner.. *sigh* sadly, the days of the "bear cave" are but a flicker in our memory. The Rare Bear is now down in the new "cave" at the FARRRR end of the field and there ain't gonna be no more "cave" hijinks as we've had in year's past..

Lots of changes going on there, I truly can't say much more about where it's all going to wind up. Couple of good guys working on the Bear at the new home at Alby's place. Keith and Robbie are two of the guys who rebuilt Glacier Girl.. and are working an honest work week on the racer.

No engine as of PRS, great paint.. she looks a LOT more purple in person than on "film"..

Been here all week, spent most of my time out trying to live up to the privlige of being a pylon media photographer. Planning on doing a gallery of my work here some time in the next few weeks.

(still missing spellcheek on this new message board version!!!!!)
        Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Thanks Wayners! I hadn't seen too much on the Bear, so I pretty much figured it wouldn't be ready. I'm sure I'll catch you on the ramp somewhere!

Race 29
          Full throttle till you see God, then turn left!

Comment

Rubby Dubby...great pix of John Maloney with Sue down in the dirt...exhaust signature off left bank. All pis great...thanks
            Attached Files

Comment

T-Dub, hope you don't mind me jumping on your thread here... rather than start another I figured this was as good a place as any to put a few of my Thursday photos.
              Attached Files
              Stevo

Blue Thunder Air Racing
              My Photos
              My Ride

Comment

Originally posted by spinner View Post
                Rubby Dubby...great pix of John Maloney with Sue down in the dirt...exhaust signature off left bank. All pis great...thanks
                Thanks Spinster, it's one of my favs too. Also big thanks to everyone else on here who thanked me for posting my daily photos! My inspiration comes from all of the great photographers who post on here, so it's really an honor that you all enjoyed the pix! THANK YOU!
                "Racefuel, It's not just for breakfast anymore!" http://www.twracefotos.net

Comment

Great to see everyone again. For some of my friends whom I only get to see twice a year, it was especially great to see you all. What PRS lacked in numbers of participants, it made up in unique participants. The Corsair and P-40's looked great around the pylons. The Vampire gets my vote for the brightest color scheme in the jet class. She may not be as fast as the other jets, but she sure loooks good coming around the pylons. thought I would throw a couple photos up, and included one from a shoot at Oshkosh last year cause Matthews Corsair looks so good. Lets do this again in September.

Dave
                  Attached Files

Comment

Good to see you too Dave!

I dialed up my shutter speed by a notch or two this time and, despite not getting as much "prop circle" effect as I'd like, I'm extremly happy with the results and plan on a gallery at some point...

Mentioned this in another thread.. there is a "gallery" feature now on this board.. unsure exactly how to use it but it's available to everyone (I think)... I'll check it out..

Glad you made it home OK!!
                    Wayne Sagar
                    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Here are some photos that I took from my 4 days at PRS. Shots were taken from home pylon (the US flag), the pits and Outer 4 pylon. We clocked Smoot at 477 on one lap. The Vampire was very cool and the jet class is really shaping up to be a favorite. I never paid them much attention before the rule changes. I also had to add the Fosdick Fulfillment building off of Mt. Anderson just for laughs! Great name for a company.
                      Last edited by Outer6; 06-30-2009, 08:08 PM.

Comment

Maybe that's "Fearless" Fosdick's new business. Cartoonist Al Capp's detective character.

Comment

Working...
                        X