Furias at PRS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Furias at PRS?

Sunday, while doing yard work, I head the unmistakable drone of a LARGE radial headed towards Paine Field and through the trees I caught a glimpse of two warbirds --and I swear that I saw a glimpse of orange on the cowl of the lead plane. This got me wondering and upon a quick check--PRS wrapped up on Saturday which put the timing for a return to home on Sunday about right. Any word from any of you down a Stead as far as if Furias was there and who was flying? I should know this since they are base here in my back yard---I guess I will need to run out there and see Bill and the boys at the hanger.

Kraz
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Krazman; 06-15-2009, 10:09 PM.

Re: Furias at PRS?

In the words of Steve McCroskey: "Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue."

Comment

Originally posted by tim View Post
      In the words of Steve McCroskey: "Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue."
      Hey... easy on the Krazman! He's been in retirement and so, is out of the loop... but, DID have the first photos of the, then, 'new' Furias paint back when and... at threat of great bodily harm, did not let anyone see them before permission was granted....

Anyway Kraz, great "chatting" with you via PM.. PRS is this coming week, from what I've gathered, Furas is a "pile" right now but she'll be back and better than ever once we finally get to see her..

Steamers other bay treats await us, we do need to partake sometime very soon!

Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Hope I didn't offend. I quote the second greatest aviation movie ever only with love.

Comment

Originally posted by tim View Post
          Hope I didn't offend. I quote the second greatest aviation movie ever only with love.
          Naa, Kraz has own set of plans and once, if he, as we hope, comes back, and throws a "weekly" "Av-Toon" out to us once in a while, you'll all once again remember "KrazToons"...! and be better for it as well....
          Wayne Sagar
          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Ooops... I was a week off! --but it all seams to run together anymore. Perhaps I should stop sniffing glue, but it smells oh soooo good (almost as good as avgas!) Wishfull thinking that Furias was buzzing around--Man, I am in the need for a airplane fix! Nonetheless, it makes be wonder who's warbird was in my airspace this last weekend.

Kraz.... <sniff, snort......aaaaaaah>

WS-you going to Arlington this year?

Comment

Wayner, You on the ground in Reno? What's the weather like? You and the Beer Nazi have fun. M

Comment

I don't know if he's here yet, but it's mostly cloudy with light breezy winds.

Comment

Working...
                X