PRS Weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRS Weather

The report from home was there are LOUD aircraft flying around out there (my wife's ID abilities are yet to be honed) so I hope to stop in on the way home and see what has arrived.
    If you are coming during this week, bring clothes for rain! Though the temps are supposed to be OK, 70's, the forecast is for cloudy weather with showers in the PM, all week! Thunderstorms for the weekend with Saturday late and Sunday the worst.
    It's the typical spring/fall weather with sun early and clouds building though the day.
    I am wondering what this will do to attendence as this series of storms passes through?
    Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
    airplanenutleo@gmail.com
    thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Re: PRS Weather

hey Leo i was out there yesterday and a T-28 took off.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo View Post
      The report from home was there are LOUD aircraft flying around out there (my wife's ID abilities are yet to be honed) so I hope to stop in on the way home and see what has arrived.
      If you are coming during this week, bring clothes for rain! Though the temps are supposed to be OK, 70's, the forecast is for cloudy weather with showers in the PM, all week! Thunderstorms for the weekend with Saturday late and Sunday the worst.
      It's the typical spring/fall weather with sun early and clouds building though the day.
      I am wondering what this will do to attendence as this series of storms passes through?

I'm riding my motorcycle up, and I really do love riding in the rain, so I'm looking forward to the whole deal!

Comment

It looks to me that by the time PRS actually starts on Wednesday, we are going to be closer to typical mid June weather. I for one have been enjoying this cool spell. It's the closest thing to an acutal spring we've had here in while.

LP

Comment

I for one have been enjoying this cool spell. It's the closest thing to an acutal spring we've had here in while.
          I for one agree, this weather is great. I have taken some of the best stormy sunset pictures ever. No matter what the weather RPS is going to be awesome.
          Tony

Comment

Originally posted by deepsky View Post
            I for one agree, this weather is great. I have taken some of the best stormy sunset pictures ever. No matter what the weather RPS is going to be awesome.
            I would prefer some clouds for PRS as it makes for some great aerial photos also.......
            "Racefuel, It's not just for breakfast anymore!" http://www.twracefotos.net

Comment

I was informed today that it will not rain here tomorrow!! This is from GriffonGirl earlier today. "No seriously! It won't rain on my b-day, silly Loni" She sure told me...I was teasing her about the fact that it was raining here again.

And so it has been entered into the books!!

LP

Comment

I think the T-28 was it as it was the only thing there Friday. Like I said the skills need honing... Have not been out there since due to work.
                They are calling for sun at the end of the week now. I actually love this weather also.
                Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
                airplanenutleo@gmail.com
                thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment

Working...
                X