Wasabi Air Racing Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wasabi Air Racing Website

Been working on it, hope you guys like it.

http://wasabiairracing.blogspot.com/

Re: Wasabi Air Racing Website

Very, Very cool ....
    And as hot as Wasabi !

Cool color !

Great success for Reno 2009 !
    Willy
    Last edited by Kahuna; 06-05-2009, 08:59 AM.

Comment

Cool.......but is the airplane faster

Nice to see the crew featured.

Comment

Very nice!
        F1 Race 98 & 99

Comment

Great website, fantastic!

One question - down at the bottom of the home page, you have a logo for "Lockwood flight test". Can you tell me more about that? Is that something that Bruce Lockwood is associated with?

Comment

Thanks guys, I appreciate the support!

About Bruce, the best thing about Mojave is the aviation resources we have here are phenominal. Bruce lives close by and has been a great resource since I first moved out here, especially with the initial flight test of the racer. Obviously his experience with flight test and air racing is extensive, but I am always impressed how broad his knowledge base is, from his time on the fire breathing Dago Red all the way to his time with the Formulas. All that knowledge and still willing to drop what he's doing and listen to me stumble around describing whatever problem it is I am having, a great guy.
            Last edited by laminar; 06-05-2009, 02:39 PM.

Comment

The site looks great, Elliot! Makes me feel bad about being so slow in getting you pictures!

You have an impressive set of help, friends and supporters, too...

Neal

Comment

Originally posted by wingman View Post
                The site looks great, Elliot! Makes me feel bad about being so slow in getting you pictures!

You have an impressive set of help, friends and supporters, too...

Neal
                Yes you do, and it's great to see the legendary Ralph Wise and his wife Cathy still goin' at it!
                "Racefuel, It's not just for breakfast anymore!" http://www.twracefotos.net

Comment

Ralph is fantastic! I have started to make a habit out of going down to lancaster to look at his RW500. That thing is so amazing, the stones it takes to build something like that, and now it just sits in that hangar. Talk about something that could dominate the supersports. Ralph is another one of these guys with unlimited experience and still so approachable. I always get so nervous when he drops by the hangar, clearly whatever silly mod I am working on for the cassutt pales in comparison to any of the like six bitchin airplanes he's built that could race at reno. Oh yeah and then theres the whole F-4 driver thing. What a guy!

Wingman, no worries, I appreciate all you have done to help with the team, its a real honor.

Comment

good luck....

be SAFE....follow the RULES!

Comment

Way Cool!
                      Kathleen

Comment

Working...
                      X