2009 Unlimited Outlook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 Unlimited Outlook

Looking back at 2008 - I'm glad I was there to see the "Big Four" go at in the Finals! 2009 looks like a "Bear-Strega" shootout for the unlimited Gold -- no Dago and no Sept. Fury. Here's hoping for a healthy Voodoo and the return of the Buick to keep things interesting. Any news on Galloping Ghost, or at least Cloud Dancer? Sure would love to see Precious Metal return as well.......keep dreamin

Re: 2009 Unlimited Outlook

Originally posted by KB Adkins View Post
    Looking back at 2008 - I'm glad I was there to see the "Big Four" go at in the Finals! 2009 looks like a "Bear-Strega" shootout for the unlimited Gold -- no Dago and no Sept. Fury. Here's hoping for a healthy Voodoo and the return of the Buick to keep things interesting. Any news on Galloping Ghost, or at least Cloud Dancer? Sure would love to see Precious Metal return as well.......keep dreamin
    Following last year's races 2009 looked very promising. With 232 and Dago out and Furias not quite ready, the outlook is dramatically different. I hope Voodoo is ready to keep it interesting. I heard last year that Riff Raff would return--can anyone confirm?

-Jeff

Comment

Don't forget about Sherman. He will be hanging just back there waiting. Rad

Comment

And didn't they make some modifications on the YaK?

Comment

I wouldn't count out Dago just yet.............
          "Racefuel, It's not just for breakfast anymore!" http://www.twracefotos.net

Comment

Originally posted by Ken from PG View Post
            And didn't they make some modifications on the YaK?
            I think they did some airframe clean up stuff.....

Comment

Working...
            X