Mitchell encounter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mitchell encounter

These guys were set up to cover this pass on video, they got a little more than they bargained for

"dont believe ANYTHING you hear and about HALF of what you see"...................J. Mott 1994

Re: Mitchell encounter

thats my kind of flying getting buzz Shawn

Comment

...and now for the rest of the story from someone who was there. We had notified the pilots of our position to get the shot of the airplane head on and well as video. Here are some of the stills from the video as well as Sabre low approach transition stills. One last point...the guy holding the video camera (me) didn't duck. That may mean I am not the brightest crayon in the box, but it was awesome.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Mechanic View Post
        ...and now for the rest of the story from someone who was there. We had notified the pilots of our position to get the shot of the airplane head on and well as video. Here are some of the stills from the video as well as Sabre low approach transition stills. One last point...the guy holding the video camera (me) didn't duck. That may mean I am not the brightest crayon in the box, but it was awesome.
        Awesome shots Mech!
        "dont believe ANYTHING you hear and about HALF of what you see"...................J. Mott 1994

Comment

Where can we find your video?
          Rutan Long EZ, N-LONG
          World Speed Record Holder

Comment

Originally posted by Peashooter View Post
            Where can we find your video?
            What he said!!!

Comment

should i say yehhaaaaa shawn

Comment

Hmmmmm..... Wow! glad you weren't sucked up when the Hoover went over! Where's the wonderful Stearman and King Cobra footage?!?!?

Comment

Working...
                X