Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2010 Legacy of Speed Air Racing Calendars!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 Legacy of Speed Air Racing Calendars!

Celebrating 63 years of Unlimited Air Racing!!

The art is in the bag and off to the printer... Deliveries are expected to start mid-July...

Help us keep this great tradition going, pre order yours today and be the first on the list when shipping begins!

Attached Files
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: 2010 Legacy of Speed Air Racing Calendars!

As one of the original creators of this ongoing calendar series, I am thrilled , and excited to bring to the faithful race fans this newly restyled, and updated calendar for 2010. We realized last year the calendar simply was not clicking with you, the air race fan. Something needed to be done, so we turned to a new graphics designer who had some fresh ideas on a new look. We think this new look better represents the speed and flair that is air racing. Colorful, striking, modern, the 2010 calendar says that with in-your-face photography and historical images from years long past. All of us at Legacy of Speed calendars would like to thank everyone involved for helping create, what we all think is the "best" calendar to date. Let us know what you think of the new look and help support this effort by purchasing a copy. In doing so, you are helping both AAFO, and the continued efforts to bring this unique calendar to you.

Dave

Comment

Wayne;
      Sent my PayPal this A.M. Looking forward to the new calendar.

Sparky

Comment

Yep, with Strega on the cover you can bet mine is ordered.

Comment

Wayne,

Any update on a ship date?

Can't wait

Don

Comment

Wayne,
            is it posible to know which airplanes are depicted in this calendar?
            Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by hattend View Post
              Wayne,

Any update on a ship date?

Can't wait

Don
              Hey Don... There was some confusion early this month and we thought we'd have them second week of July... After setting up a delivery with my neighbor (I'm at Oshkosh, working trade show, not really shooting much) I found out that actual delivery will take place second week (or so) of Aug... so... that's about it.. I'll ship all orders the day I get the darn things!
              Wayne Sagar
              "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by taglialavore View Post
                Wayne,
                is it posible to know which airplanes are depicted in this calendar?
                Thank you.
                Tag, digging into the files sent me on the calendar.. I'm sittin' on my bed in the shared house I'm in, nursing a blown out knee.. so I actually have some time today to do some things..

Lessee..... I don't have any images beyond the front and back cover but here ya go....
                Attached Files
                Wayne Sagar
                "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
                  Tag, digging into the files sent me on the calendar.. I'm sittin' on my bed in the shared house I'm in, nursing a blown out knee.. so I actually have some time today to do some things..

Lessee..... I don't have any images beyond the front and back cover but here ya go....
                  Thank you Wayne, it is far more than what I expected, and nice indeed.
                  I´m pre ordering mine.
                  Hope your knee gets better, there is more AirVenture to shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by taglialavore View Post
                    Thank you Wayne, it is far more than what I expected, and nice indeed.
                    I´m pre ordering mine.
                    Hope your knee gets better, there is more AirVenture to shoot.
                    I wish! Though I "can" circulate around the site and take some time off.. technically.. there is so much to do in the tent for my client, I truly don't have time or energy to go very far and do very much.. Stomping around getting everything that needed to be done is what aggrivated the knee anyway, walking very far is out of the question... soooo.. .I'll prolly not shoot too much, with the exception of some drive by shooting after the day ends.. got some neat stuff of the A-380 a couple days ago.

Rained all day today, screwed the site royally, from what I understand via phone.. I have sort of an "all that work for nothing" feeling right now...

Wayne Sagar
                    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Well... Wayne, surely after some days, and doing the balance, I´m sure you´ll see that it was a positive experience to be there, and you will feel the satisfaction of a well done job, even better if you get paid.
                      We need you where you are

Comment

Wayne, Hang in there. Things will get better. You are needed no matter what task you take on. Take care.
                        Lockheed Bob

Comment

Wayne
                          Sorry to hear about the knee! Do your best to enjoy the rest of the show.

After seeing your shot of the cover and back, if a relative (HINT HINT) doesn't place the order soon, I will do it myself, and let someone pay me back.

Chris

Comment

Wayne, I have blown me knee out twice while playing college ball; I know the feeling. From my experience, ice the hell out of your knee and keep plenty of Ibprofen (sp?) in your system. If you can find some sort of knee brace, that will help keep it stabilzed until you can see your doc. Hang in there man!
                            "CHARLIE DON'T SURF!!!"

Comment

Very nice pics. Great to see Lefty and Clay in there too.

Get well soon my friend.

Comment

Working...
                              X