pond racer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pond racer

Gentlemen, I am preparing the build of a pond racer in scale 1/32 from XS models. I am in search of some pictures of the cockpit and the wheelwell. can some one help me with that.
    thank you

Bruno Vanclee
    from Belgium

Re: pond racer

This is all I got Bruno, it's not much, but hopefully it will help. Good luck on the build!
    Attached Files
    "Racefuel, It's not just for breakfast anymore!" http://www.twracefotos.net

Comment

T-dub, tahnk you for the pictures, any picture of this bird is always helpfull. I have the feeling that due to the fact that it has flown such a short time not many pictures were made. for any one who is reading this thread: how would be the throttle, I suppose that it would be 2 separate handles at the left side of the cockpit (pilot flies I suppose with his right hand)
      can some one confirm,

T-dub
      as we say in Belgium dank voor de foto's ik moet u een pint( thanks for the pictures, I owe you a beer)

Bruno

Comment

Have you looked at utube for pond racer,it has an 5 minute excerpt from Skybound in it. Mike

Comment

what a beautiful plane
          http://www.rarebear.com

chris

Comment

Originally posted by mike w View Post
            Have you looked at utube for pond racer,it has an 5 minute excerpt from Skybound in it. Mike
            Mike, I did, you get some pictures of dick rutan climbing out of his plane, but no views of the cockpit. nevertheless it gives great info on the outside.
            thanks to remind me
            bruno
            here a picture of the box:

Comment

Originally posted by RB77fan View Post
              what a beautiful plane
              I agree, cheers

bruno

Comment

Working...
              X